Thursday 11 October 2012

information universe

When I was studying Computer Science in China, I had to look for a lot of information in order to learn about programming. All teacher taught us was mainly about C++, and we have to learn other programming language like VB, Java etc. by ourselves. Then I have to try my best to look for useful information I need. Before learning the language, I could use Google or Baidu to have a general concept in mind and then look for the online courses related. As long as I met with problems, I can search the problem that I met with and perhaps someone else had already answered similar similar questions before. As a result, I can make reference to them. In addition, if the answers were not satisfied, I can write them down and post them in Baidu Zhidao and someone may help you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment