Tuesday 9 October 2012

information universe

During my whole bachelor study, internet helped me a lot in many ways. Marketing was one of my subject, that means I had to write marketing plans frequently. One of the most important steps of market plan is collecting information. Most information, including news, data, references, I found them on internet. Google scholar is a very useful tool to find reliable and up-to-date information. Another helpful tool would be Wikipedia. Of course, people cannot use Wikipedia as references, becourse everyone can public their opinion on Wikipedia. Wikipedia is not academic enough, but it is a good way to learn something quickly. And thourgh Wikipedia, people can link to other websites that connected to the specific topic. In brief, internet helps students a lot in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment